Click here for Myspace Layouts

Extended Network Banners

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

so Long & good night


If you carry on this way ,

things are better if i said ,
so long & good night ,

so long & good night.





If you can't take it so can't i . i have my set of problems & feelings but i have never taken it out on you . this is what you wanted . then it's what you get . i cant be satisfying your every need when you dont even care about what i feel . your happy with your decision . you'll get over it . just as what you've told me .











i've made my promise . but you have broken yours .



it's your turn to face the consequences .



its hard i know .



but its the best thing for you











call me what you want .
cause it will hurt me & i know it .



i cant stop you .











have a nice day



xoxo's


No comments:

Post a Comment

kalow korang rase ade pendapat ke..
tolong komen yer..kongsi..:D

raining


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...