Click here for Myspace Layouts

Extended Network Banners

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

l dream..

I dream of waking up beside you



And kissing your bare shoulder


Year after year passing through


As we, and our love grow older






I dream of watching you brush your hair


While you are in your sleeping gown


Your scent is filling the air


As you let your hair fall down






I dream of seeing you coming out of shower


With nothing but the towel on


Smelling fresher than the freshest flower


Like a summer breeze in early dawn






I dream of watching you asleep


Like an angel in our bed


My treasure that I will keep


Forever and until I am dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

kalow korang rase ade pendapat ke..
tolong komen yer..kongsi..:D

raining


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...