Click here for Myspace Layouts

Extended Network Banners

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

happy changed sad.

mood: hurt
date: about one week
location: my room.


i don't know...why all  my roomates don't likes me again...
they not like before we met...long time ago...
we also plays together...always joking...always laugh together...
but now...we not like that again...we changed...
we not talk each other...sometimes...i want to cry...
now...i'm always alone...when in room...i'm just do my work...
i don't know how to stand it again...it's ok...
i know who am i....
i'm just want to say thanks alot to kak dieba.treX.n the last one...nasuha.
thanks alot for being my friends...even we not along...i apreciate u all....
i hope u all success in ur life...
thanxs 4 everythings...




in memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kalow korang rase ade pendapat ke..
tolong komen yer..kongsi..:D

raining


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...